Submit a Copyright Complaint
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We also seek to respond expeditiously to any other notice and takedown procedures which may be in your jurisdiction, including the Electronic Commerce Directive 2000/31/EC, Article 14. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of one, and you believe that any Content on the Platform infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification to our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. Your contact information: Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you or the complaining party you are authorized to act on the behalf of, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
2. A description of your work that you believe has been infringed: Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing: Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content, such as the URL of the page location.
4. A statement of your good faith belief that the content is unauthorized:
“I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. A statement verifying the accuracy of the notification:
"The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. Your signature: Your physical or electronic signature as the owner, or the signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed. You may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
Submit all notifications to ROLI’s Designated Copyright Agent at:
Agent: Benjamin Supper
Address: 2 Glebe Road, London, E8 4BD.
Last Updated Oct. 10, 2016