Submerge your productions in an ocean of the latest synthesis techniques with Equator2 - compatible with MPE and standard MIDI controllers.
A soundpack browser, easier to use interface, performance improvements and the Motion Waves soundpack are also included in the latest update - Free for Equator2 owners. Upgrade pricing available for existing ROLI customers.
The new Motion Waves soundpack features a shimmering selection of evolving pads, rippling basses, delicate plucks, vintage keys and liquid effects, all powered by Equator2's wavetable oscillator.
Update to v2.2 within ROLI Connect - Motion Waves can be found in the Sounds tab
New Features and Improvements:
- Free Motion Waves Soundpack (30 x MPE & 30 x Standard presets)
- Added Soundpack filter section in the preset browser
- Added Soundpack filter to Wavetable and Sample minibrowsers
- Added mouse interactions to the Wavetable/Sampler/Granular visualisers
- Set custom default and init preset options by right clicking on a preset
- Set custom default pitchbend range in Note Configuration menu
- Added dropdown menu to Effects Chain preset selector
- Modulate linked Delay parameters together
- Solo multiple Sources at once with ctrl/cmd click
- Updated default preset to 'Stereo Motion Wavetable Pad'
- Double-clicking on Wavetable/Sample thumbnail opens minibrowser
- Added User icons to sub presets browsers
- Added right-click Mute option for Modulation sources
- UI/UX tweaks and improvements
- Equator2 Stops held notes when looping in Bitwig
- Modulations applied to Filter 2 not showing in the Mod Matrix
- Switching Multi-mod preset changes LFO parameters
- Some Multi-mod settings not copy/pasted correctly
- Issues with copy/pasting Sources
- Effects on/off buttons not always working
- Crash when importing several user wavetables
- Modelled delay causing audio dropouts
- Granular Mini-browser takes longer to open on Windows
- Minor fixes to init preset
- Several UI/UX fixes
- Improved tooltips
Discover more Sounds
OSCar by ROLI
Recreate the sound of a cult classic with OSCar, an Equator2 and ROLI Studio soundpack featuring over 70 multi-sampled instruments drawn from the iconic synth. OSCar includes all the rugged analogue charm and digital lo-fi tones of the 1980s original — now updated for the 21st Century with the expressive power of Equator2. Includes: 70 x MPE and 70 x Standard presets, and 726Mb of meticulously sampled instruments licensed from sound-designers, Boxed Ear.