Calling all NOISE creators — send us your songs! Lend us your loops! Enter the #NOISEMaker Challenge this week and you might just win a Lightpad Block.
Our NOISE app keeps getting better. Now featuring a selection of sixteen soundpacks, the latest update to NOISE has made it even more connected. That’s why more and more creators are now using NOISE to make music.
We’re celebrating this ever-growing community of NOISE creators by launching the first #NOISEMaker Challenge — and giving away a free Lightpad Block (worth $179) to our favorite entry.
You could win this Lightpad Block by creating a beat, tune, or any musical idea on NOISE and uploading it to NOISE.fm this week. It’s simple — and fun.
Here’s how to enter:
- Download NOISE, if you haven’t already.
- Create an original project in the app — it could be anything, and you can use any selection of soundpacks you like.
- Publish your creation to NOISE.fm. Any original project uploaded until midnight PST on May 25th will be eligible to win.*
- Encourage your friends to ‘Like’ your track.
- Don’t forget to share your entry to Twitter or Facebook using the #NOISEMaker hashtag.
- The track with the most likes on NOISE.fm wins.
Looking for some inspiration before you enter? Listen to some of the awesome projects NOISE users have already uploaded to NOISE.fm.
Keep track of the competition leaderboard here.
*To be in with a chance of winning the Lightpad Block you must reside in the US, Canada, UK, the EU or Australia.