The ecosystem of natively supported plug-ins for BLOCKS has launched with a bang — a stretched-out, distorted, echo-chamber bang that could add a cool layer to your next track.
Cutting-edge plug-in developer Unfiltered Audio has released Instant Delay and SandMan Pro, the first two plug-ins to natively support BLOCKS. That means a seamless plug-and-play experience when you connect BLOCKS with Instant Delay via DAWs like Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, and Bitwig.
Buy a Lightpad Block today and get Instant Delay for free!
In celebration Instant Delay (worth $49) is now free for all BLOCKS creators! The plug-in is a powerhouse for echo and delay-based effects. It’s built with Unfiltered Audio’s “Modern Instant” delay mode, which among other things lets you create cool time-stretching effects and varying delay tails by shifting the delay buffer in real time. Filters and saturators let you dial up tons of tone and character.
Check out ROLI demonstrator Heen’s performance on two Lightpad Blocks controlling Instant Delay:
It already has a cult following, and now SandMan Pro is natively integrated with BLOCKS. The flagship delay unit from Unfiltered Audio is stacked with advanced effects like stereo pitch shifting, reverse echoes and frozen delays. It has a powerful and intuitive modulation system that lets you create and tweak any delay effect you could possibly imagine — in real time.
SandMan Pro is now available for $29 for anyone who has a Block. That’s a deal compared to its usual price of $99.
These Unfiltered Audio promotions give BLOCKS creators the chance to get their hands on $148 worth of top-quality Unfiltered Audio plug-ins for only $29. Both promotions runs for six months until November 25. Don’t delay. Follow the instructions at the end of this article to learn how to download Instant Delay and SandMan Pro.
This is just the beginning of a very cool collaboration. Unfiltered Audio will be re-releasing all of their plug-ins for BLOCKS over the next few months. Fault, Dent, Indent, and others will soon be plug-and-play on BLOCKS. They’ll put all kind of new sounds and effects at your fingertips, and you’ll be able to easily assign gestures on the Lightpad Block to any parameter in the plug-ins.
We’re proud of this collaboration not only for the cool sounds that are coming, but also as a great example of how developers like Unfiltered Audio can quickly build native apps and plug-ins for BLOCKS with our BLOCKS Developer Kits.
In this quick tutorial, Heen discusses how he built his track with Instant Delay, SandMan Pro, and Lightpad Blocks. Try it out for yourself!
How to download Instant Delay for free and redeem SandMan Pro for $29:
- If you haven’t already created your free Plugin Alliance account, create it here.
- Once your account has been activated, go to the Plugin Alliance voucher activation page.
- Find your Instant Delay voucher code on your My ROLI page.
- On the Plugin Alliance voucher activation page, enter your voucher code and click “Use Voucher.” Instant Delay will automatically appear in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Log in if prompted, and follow the instructions during the checkout process. Your order total will be $0.
- At the end of the checkout process, you will see download links for the Instant Delay installer. Download the installer.
- Once the installer has downloaded, double-click the installer to install the Instant Delay plugin.
- Once your plug-in is installed, activation is easy. Simply initiate the plug-in in your DAW of choice, and you will be prompted to activate. Select “I’m Online” and then enter your Plugin Alliance account credentials on the following page. Click activate and you’re ready to go!
- The upgrade from Instant Delay to Sandman Pro is granted through the Plugin Alliance portal.
For more information on the activation process, or for offline activation instructions, please check the Plugin Alliance Activation Manual.